Latest gigs on fiverr.com: brandambassador will create authentic twitter marketing plan for you for $5

Friday, September 28, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
brandambassador will create authentic twitter marketing plan for you for $5
Sep 27th 2012, 08:48

Will write an authentic, customized Twitter marketing plan as per your business. This also includes customizable tweet ideas. You can ask clarification if there is something unclear in plan. You must have English website for this gig. I provide online business presence solutions to several businesses. My services includes logo creation, web designing, decorating webpages & images, webpage content writing, blog writing, creating customized facebook-twitter profiles & posting relevant content to them regularly, creating interactive voice response (IVR) system also called auto attendant system to business phone numbers. My services will help to project an image of a business as a big business. Please check sample by visiting - www.scribesupport.com. Check my name at bottom of their webpage. They use all of my services. You may feel free to verify about me from them as I have arrangement with them. I am responsible for their online presence & social media presence. I also created IVR system in their business phone. IVR is something like - For Sales press 1, For support press 2 etc. This number has fax & call forwarding also. Please see my other gigs for business services. brandambassador: I will create authentic twitter marketing plan for you for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment