Latest gigs on fiverr.com: ttuanex1045 will promote your online tutoring at my university for $5

Friday, September 28, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
ttuanex1045 will promote your online tutoring at my university for $5
Sep 28th 2012, 19:30

I will post your name, contact info, and subject in study areas around Texas Tech campus. I will post individual ads (so your name won't be part of a list of tutors) in study areas pertaining to your subject matter. ttuanex1045: I will promote your online tutoring  at my university for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment