Latest gigs on fiverr.com: markomb will make your photo better or special for $5

Friday, September 28, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
markomb will make your photo better or special for $5
Sep 27th 2012, 08:26

I will enhance your photo. You have a photo that means a lot to you but camera did not do the job well? I will fix anything that is needed on your photo, (white balance, red eyes, over/under exposures, colours,...). Or make a special effect on it? Anything can be done :) If my kids are good and leave me alone I can do it same day, otherwise it can take some day extra. markomb: I will make your photo better or special for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment