Latest gigs on fiverr.com: toogoodtobetrue will turn your face into Mask from paper for $5

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
toogoodtobetrue will turn your face into Mask from paper for $5
Sep 22nd 2012, 07:39

I sell paper mask in my town every Sunday in the morning. Since the fourth grade of Elementery School, I love drawing faces and make paper-mask taught by my father. With the recycle paper, glue, and a little paint, paper mask can be made. I want to turn your face into a mask. Prepare your face photo from the front. Do not sidewise. For 5 dollars you will receive a digital version of the actual mask. This means I send you an image of the paper mask, not the paper mask itself. toogoodtobetrue: I will turn your face into Mask from paper for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment