Latest gigs on fiverr.com: kandkharry will give you a 50 word Personalized Pep Talk Message for $5

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
kandkharry will give you a 50 word Personalized Pep Talk Message for $5
Sep 22nd 2012, 19:39

This is purely for fun!!!. If you're feeling down, procrastinating on a task, or need a pick me up or a motivational kick in the butt, buy this gig! You will receive a maximum 50-word message in a PDF file, to help get you back on track. The message depends on my mood on the day you order so it can be different each time! Makes a great gift! All I need is the name you want in the message, and if you would like, you can give me any details and I will try to incorporate. kandkharry: I will give you a 50 word Personalized Pep Talk Message for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

1 comments:

Test said...

I need a pep talk, lol. Feeling a little down today for some reason

Post a Comment