Latest gigs on fiverr.com: tanya2012 will let you use my scanner, efax service for 6 months for $5

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
tanya2012 will let you use my scanner, efax service for 6 months for $5
Sep 22nd 2012, 19:36

I am professional Virtual Agent, I have a complete home office with tools to be proficient, I will let you use my scanner or efax service, I will assist you each time you need assistance, you will have access up to 6 months of my account service. You will be able to use both service with your 6 months tanya2012: I will let you use my scanner, efax  service for 6 months for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment