Latest gigs on fiverr.com: letskeepitsimpl will turn all your photos/images into a stop movie or slideshow for $5

Friday, September 7, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
letskeepitsimpl will turn all your photos/images into a stop movie or slideshow for $5
Sep 7th 2012, 19:35

Example _http://youtu.be/QRPoDdIJDQc I will create a motion video for you, or a slideshow for up to 200 photos for you. Great for family vacations, birthdays, weddings, or cool events or timelapse. I will create your video or slideshow entirely out of your photos you send to me. See my example of a bunch of handheld photos I took during my flight. I will also include an intro text description and an outtro if desired. For slidewhosw I can add a fade in fade out animation between each photo. I can also do some customizations depending on what you have in mind. Ask me questions if you have specific requests! I am sure I can accomodate them. letskeepitsimpl: I will turn all your photos/images into a stop movie or slideshow for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment