Latest gigs on fiverr.com: dcastleberry1 will proof your resume as well as offer some job hunting tips and advice for $5

Friday, September 7, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
dcastleberry1 will proof your resume as well as offer some job hunting tips and advice for $5
Sep 7th 2012, 07:37

Just send me your resume and I will proof it for grammatical errors and any mispelling errors. The majority of HR reps do not contact you for an interview simply due to small resume errors. Once I receive your resume, I will then send you your resume back with the suggested revision's highlighted for you. I will also send you 5 or more tips and advice on looking for jobs. dcastleberry1: I will proof your resume as well as offer some job hunting tips and advice for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment