Latest gigs on fiverr.com: dcastleberry1 will help you find several places where to buy your Halloween Costume online for $5

Friday, September 7, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
dcastleberry1 will help you find several places where to buy your Halloween Costume online for $5
Sep 7th 2012, 07:18

Halloween is coming. I love Halloween and am very up to speed on best selling costumes. Just tell me what type Halloween costume your looking for and for what age and size (adults, children, toddlers or infants). I will then suggest 3 to 5 places you can buy the costume from online and also advise the current costume prices for each store (Please note: the prices I give are as of that day and maybe subject to change after that day). Hopefully this will save you time in finding the costume you need to buy for Halloween ! I am a very thrifty shopper and always try to find low costs when possible , so this may benefit you. I can even find Plus Size Costumes. The charge is $5 per costume for 3-5 suggested places you can buy that costume online. I promise that I will always try my best to send you 5 places you can buy it from but if its a very difficult costume to find I may only be able to suggest 3 places you can buy it online. dcastleberry1: I will help you find several places where to buy your Halloween Costume online for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment