Latest gigs on fiverr.com: thejuiceman will make you a customized awesome Youtube Background for $5

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
thejuiceman will make you a customized awesome Youtube Background for $5
Sep 9th 2012, 19:33

I will make you a customized background for your Youtube channel. I can give you either a new style if you give me direction, or I can make it based off templates I made already. I will not go crazy making a ton of revisions, each customer gets 2 unless I make a silly mistake. I am putting a maximum of 4 days for completion to include time for communication back and forth for revisions. I am always adding templates at: http://flic.kr/ps/2iVtHY check them out! thejuiceman: I will make you a customized awesome Youtube Background for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment