Latest gigs on fiverr.com: simiyah will write you original and clean web content for $5

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
simiyah will write you original and clean web content for $5
Sep 9th 2012, 07:35

If you would like to have content that speaks to the reader in a clear and concise manner, meeting their interest and needs then please, look no further. Give me your topic and I will create superb original writing for your needs! All I need are the keywords or topic and I will develop a maximum 700 word or less article or blog post. I have years of experience and desire to put that to work for you. simiyah: I will write you original and clean web content for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment