Latest gigs on fiverr.com: chelsea714 will edit and format your theater or film resume for $5

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
chelsea714 will edit and format your theater or film resume for $5
Sep 9th 2012, 19:28

I work in the theater industry in New York City and have been doing theater and film for 8+ years now. I am also a graphic designer and have highly proficient computer skills, an aesthetic eye for clean formatting, and extensive knowledge on what people in the arts industry are looking for. If you are an actor, stage manager, lighting designer, director, production assistant, crew member, producer, or an arts student still in high school or college, send me your resume! I will do one really good re-formatting of your resume to make it look organized, aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and as impressive as possible. I will work on fonts, spacing and sizes, layout, ordering, formatting, and the overall 'look'. I can also go through and edit for grammar, spelling, and typos. I can also add a small photo on the resume if you are an actor. chelsea714: I will edit and format your theater or film resume for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment