Latest gigs on fiverr.com: vipsamvip will coach You On Life Enjoyment if a Celebrity for $5

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
vipsamvip will coach You On Life Enjoyment if a Celebrity for $5
Jan 16th 2013, 03:24

This is only for Celebrities or if you believe you have a Celebrity Life Style. Facebook Info: You will be sending me what is instructed below to my FB account, but do NOT expect us to be friends. I am aware that a friendship is NOT necessary to communicate, and I will also be sending you feedback and responses through my page. If you dont have an account, I know you are not a Celebrity, or have that lifestyle.
vipsamvip: I will coach You On Life Enjoyment if a Celebrity for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment