Latest gigs on fiverr.com: msawaya will expertly critique and edit any letter or memo for $5

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
msawaya will expertly critique and edit any letter or memo for $5
Jan 16th 2013, 03:23

Got an important presentation? Need to ensure a letter or memo is constructed expertly? Looking for the perfect format for a customer complaint response? Look no further because I can help make your correspondence perfect! Send me your version to edit or give me the facts and I will draft the letter or memo for you. Send me your PowerPoint and I will make sure it flows correctly for the intended audience. After over 35 years in Executive level management (and counting), I know what it takes to make the right impression. I will edit your document and send you as many as 3 revisions. If you need a sample of business communications, let me know. I have a format for customer complaint responses that is exceptionally professional and effective.
msawaya: I will expertly critique and edit any letter or memo for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment