Latest gigs on fiverr.com: theresaa27 will answer any life problem using the Law of Attraction for $5

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
theresaa27 will answer any life problem using the Law of Attraction for $5
Jan 13th 2013, 15:28

I have been studying the Universal Law of Attraction for many years. Whether you believe it or not, understand it or not, it is always working. The Law of attraction states that we attract into our lives what we place our attention on. Everything that comes into material form, every experience, comes from this universal law. Along with the universal law of attraction, I use basic psychology and healthy living tips to assist you as well. If you are interested, I will immediately provide you a sample (free) of the way I would respond to your issue. Your problem can be about virtually anything- money, health, love, etc. I will first give you a description on "why it's happening" and "how it can be fixed" and then include two exercises which I feel would be best appropriate for you. I tried to include the sample in the description but it had way too many characters! The Law of Aattraction has touched my life, and many others, in an unbelievable profound way. I know it can do the sane for you. Namaste.
theresaa27: I will answer any life problem using the Law of Attraction for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment