Latest gigs on fiverr.com: jbeast will give an old fashioned opinion on your question for $5

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
jbeast will give an old fashioned opinion on your question for $5
Jan 13th 2013, 15:30

I am a man who was raised in an old fashioned manner. I am unbiased against ideologies and religion, yet I would love to debate/give an answer from the viewpoint of a person, who is very familiar with this kind of thinking. I can argue on any topic you wish.
jbeast: I will give an old fashioned opinion on your question for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment