Latest gigs on fiverr.com: shomiku will draw you a flat coloured cartoon style picture for $5

Friday, January 25, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
shomiku will draw you a flat coloured cartoon style picture for $5
Jan 25th 2013, 21:43

For $5 I will draw you, a character, whatever you want(as long as it fits in with my Do's and Dont's list). It will be in the same style as the "example" photo. No colours, just the line, though if you want I can give the line's a colour, or I could colour it in with ONE flat colour. You can also pick a background colour. If colours are specified, I will use the same as the example. Do's;; =Humans. =Females =Males =Basic pose's =Basic outfit's Dont's; =Animals =Backgrounds(other then flat color) =Colour(other then flat colour) =Complicated pose's =Complicated outfits. P.S: the example image I uploaded is turned sideways so it fits the sizeing limits of fiverr
shomiku: I will draw you a flat coloured cartoon style picture for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment