Latest gigs on fiverr.com: chaihock will type out any of your handwritten articles/essays/assignments/lecture notes into Microsoft words/excel/doc/notepad for $5

Friday, January 25, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
chaihock will type out any of your handwritten articles/essays/assignments/lecture notes into Microsoft words/excel/doc/notepad for $5
Jan 25th 2013, 09:39

Hi guys, I know I'm new here but that should not be a drawback on buying my gig. Give me a chance and if you find yourself liking my service, you can buy more from me on a discount :) I will type out any of your handwritten essays/lecture notes/articles into Microsoft words/excel/doc/notepad. In another words, my service is to convert your hard copy materials into soft copy. My proofreading service will come free with this gig :) My service is fast, efficient and professional !
chaihock: I will type out any of your handwritten articles/essays/assignments/lecture notes into Microsoft words/excel/doc/notepad for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment