Latest gigs on fiverr.com: procha will give you honest help using my broad background in spirituality and psychology for $5

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
procha will give you honest help using my broad background in spirituality and psychology for $5
Jan 3rd 2013, 15:29

I write you one email as a reply to whatever help request you send me. I have studied Philosophy, Psychology and Theology. I have a broad education in Spirituality. I will honestly read your email and reply to the best of my ability. I am a student of a Course in Miracles and as such will turn to Spirit in order to help you. Feel free to contact me
procha: I will give you honest help using my broad background in spirituality and psychology for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment