Latest gigs on fiverr.com: filixworks will design professional , creative and any kind logo for $5

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
filixworks will design professional , creative and any kind logo for $5
Jan 3rd 2013, 15:29

I am a graphic designer and I have been making designs for the last 4 years. I have built my skills during participation at different contests. If you have an idea already of what kind of logo you want than please provide this information at once. I can provide to you files in the following formats PSD / PNG and also .jpg / .gif / .pdf.. I can delivery on 24 hours ... very creative and good colour matching.. visit my video ...Thank you
filixworks: I will design professional , creative and any kind  logo for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment