Latest gigs on fiverr.com: mrjsack will sing to your teenage daughter or anyone else for $5

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
mrjsack will sing to your teenage daughter or anyone else for $5
Jan 17th 2013, 03:32

Some people call me a lady's man. Some people call me a player. You can call me whatever you want :) I will sing any song to your teenage daughter or anyone else you have in mind for $5. I'm only going to sing the chorus of the song you choose. If you want me to sing a full song, please order the appropriate gig extra. This will all be done in HD video. What are you waiting for? Order now!
mrjsack: I will sing to your teenage daughter or anyone else for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment