Latest gigs on fiverr.com: ejmariano will scramble any sentences or phrases that you can use for posting ads online for $5

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
ejmariano will scramble any sentences or phrases that you can use for posting ads online for $5
Jan 16th 2013, 15:30

Let's take a look at a sample template: "Will buy + =a computer=a laptop=a game console=" The result is a sequence of phrases. In this example, "Will buy" is a constant that will look the same in all combinations. However, "=a computer=a laptop=a console=" is a variable part. This means that I will scramble with all possible variants, such as: "a computer", "a laptop", "a console". The final result of my scrambling process will look like: Will buy a computer Will buy a laptop Will buy a console Another example for online advertisements: "=I want=I need= + =food=shoes=shirts=" It will scramble it into all possible outcome like: I want food I want shoes I want shirts I need food I need shoes I need shirts We all know that posting same kind of ads on a specific website will result in deletion. By using my scramble service, you can post as many ads as you want in a specific website without getting flagged. All different format but the general idea is there. No matter how long or how many options you want to scramble, I can do it with all possible format!
ejmariano: I will scramble any sentences or phrases that you can use for posting ads online for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment