Latest gigs on fiverr.com: manno0798 will do a review of your service or product in my native dominican spanish language holding any sign of your choice for $5

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
manno0798 will do a review of your service or product in my native dominican spanish language holding any sign of your choice for $5
Jan 27th 2013, 09:36

I will hold up any written sign while doing a review of your service or product in my native Spanish Dominican language, it can be up to three minutes in length.
manno0798: I will do a review of your service or product in my native dominican spanish language holding any sign of your choice for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment