Latest gigs on fiverr.com: cwkaznowski will help you with an essay/comprehension on the United States government as well as local State governments for $5

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
cwkaznowski will help you with an essay/comprehension on the United States government as well as local State governments for $5
Jan 27th 2013, 21:41

Hi All! I have a Bachelors Degree in History and International studies and a Masters Degree in Public Administration from two top rated Universities. I work for the government, and as the title explains, I will help you understand how the government works! Note: I will not tell you what I do with the government, nor should you expect any 'insider' information. I will be more than happy to help you comprehend government services though : ). If you are unhappy with what I provide, I will continue to help you at no additional cost!
cwkaznowski: I will help you with an essay/comprehension on the United States government as well as local State governments for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment