Latest gigs on fiverr.com: katowonder will take a picture of my Puggle Maximus with a sign with your message for $5

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
katowonder will take a picture of my Puggle Maximus with a sign with your message for $5
Jan 22nd 2013, 07:40

I will take a picture of my Puggle (Pug/Beagle) Maximus wearing a sign with your message or your logo on it. Order 2 gigs and I will record a video of him with the sign.
katowonder: I will take a picture of my Puggle Maximus with a sign with your message for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment