Latest gigs on fiverr.com: askstephie will write social media content for you for $5

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
askstephie will write social media content for you for $5
Jan 22nd 2013, 19:45

What do consumers expect from your brand? Engagement ... and I can help you out with that! For $5, I will send you up to 10 tweets for your business or service OR write up to 5 Facebook posts OR write a 100-word blurb for Tumblr OR a description for a YouTube video. If you want to send me photos to write captions for, I'd be happy to do that as well. If you're interested in having me run one of your social media sites for one day, that's an option as well. Please see the Gig Extras below. This would include me replying to your followers in addition to posting new content. Please message me with any questions/hours.
askstephie: I will write social media content for you for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment