Latest gigs on fiverr.com: k1340201 will call you and tell you I love you for $5

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
k1340201 will call you and tell you I love you for $5
Jan 26th 2013, 21:44

I'll tell you I love you over the phone over the phone. Girls only please. I live in New Jersey, so I don't know if your okay with long distant phone calls.
k1340201: I will call you and tell you I love you for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment