Latest gigs on fiverr.com: abhirath will sell you one of my facebook pages with real likes for $5

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
abhirath will sell you one of my facebook pages with real likes for $5
Jan 26th 2013, 09:31

Hi I have four facebook pages that I no longer can manage. If you are interested in buying leave me a message and we can talk about the price. They have real likes, a name and a good display picture. The name of the page is designed to grasp people's attention. Each page has between 100 and 550 likes. Price varies on how many likes each page has. Buying a page with fans saves you a lot of time and mess in creating one.
abhirath: I will sell you one of my facebook pages  with real likes for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment