Latest gigs on fiverr.com: retrospecs will edit up to 3000word essays and research papers for $5

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
retrospecs will edit up to 3000word essays and research papers for $5
Dec 12th 2012, 04:27

What I Do: I read and edit your 3000 (or fewer) words of research or essay submission, whatever subject, so long as the paper is written in English. I will provide feedback on items that may need more elaboration, words that may be used incorrectly in context, repetition or redundancy, grammatical errors, spelling and punctuation errors, etc. If there are other criteria for which you would like me to check, I can do this as well. What I Do Not Do: I do not write 3000 word papers. I do not research your topic. I do not edit papers written in any language not English, because I do not know the grammatical rules for other languages. retrospecs: I will edit up to 3000word essays and research papers for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment