Latest gigs on fiverr.com: daveoley will add your banner to my news website for $5

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
daveoley will add your banner to my news website for $5
Dec 11th 2012, 16:37

My website receives about 800K page views per month. I will put your banner on my website for one month for $5. I accept ads in the following sizes: 300x250, 468x60, 728x90 and 160x600. Typical results are about 100-200 clicks on your ad. I accept all sorts of websites, including personal blogs, referral sites and anything that is not against Google's Policies. daveoley: I will add your banner to my news website for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment