Latest gigs on fiverr.com: patu78 will provide 800 USA likes to your facebook page for $5

Monday, December 10, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
patu78 will provide 800 USA likes to your facebook page for $5
Dec 10th 2012, 16:35

Strengthen Your Facebook Fans Overnight , I will provide 800 likes to your page! I'm hard-working to provide high quality service to my customers. The highest your rate (number of likes) the highest positions you have in Facebook search results. People bring people. When a potential fan hits your page, he or she will look to see how many other fans you have - the bigger the number, the better the artist! The truth is that in business, perception counts and customers will judge your brand based on how popular you appear to be. What do I need from you for this service? URL of the page. Ordering my services you'll get a lot of benefits, and first of all 800 Likes to your page. Keys of success: responsibility and communication so for any questions please be free to contact me. We all know that life can be uncertain. If I don't deliver the promised results within the agreed upon amount of time I'll give you your money back. Order my gig now and be outstanding on Facebook! Period of completion: 1 - 4 days. Please order only ONCE per page. patu78: I will provide 800 USA likes to your facebook page for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment