Latest gigs on fiverr.com: eroel_mj will draw your script comic/photograph in sketch for $5

Monday, December 10, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
eroel_mj will draw your script comic/photograph in sketch for $5
Dec 10th 2012, 16:32

Hello there! I will draw you a picture of yourself and your comic script in my own illustration style. making it very cool and romantic. yeah. very cool and romantic ! in order for me to do so I would just need you to send me a picture of yourself/comic script for me and I'll draw yah, if I need a different picture from yourself I will be sure to tell you. eroel_mj: I will draw your script comic/photograph in sketch for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment