Latest gigs on fiverr.com: lunaeve will read your story idea and tell you what I think for $5

Friday, December 28, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
lunaeve will read your story idea and tell you what I think for $5
Dec 28th 2012, 15:25

I will read a story idea of yours and tell you what I think of it. I am a writer and I know how hard it is to get some good honest feedback sometimes. I know that I ask anyone and everyone I can - that I know - what they think of things, and I will never know if they are giving me the honest truth. But I will give you the honest truth of what you send me, if it be a character description or a chapter of a book you are writing. I can make suggestions for you also. I am more than willing to help other writers make their dreams come true.
lunaeve: I will read your story idea and tell you what I think for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment