Latest gigs on fiverr.com: beatscribe will have my cute cat DJ Spock present your product website app or game for $5

Friday, December 28, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
beatscribe will have my cute cat DJ Spock present your product website app or game for $5
Dec 28th 2012, 15:24

Hey Fiverrs, Beatscribe says I have to start pulling my weight around the house, so I'll reluctantly announce your new music, album, app, game, website, product, company or present any other message you'd like in one of my two amazing costumes. One gig will get you a generic introduction message. Be sure to order extras for more customized information.
beatscribe: I will have my cute cat DJ Spock present your product website app or game for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment