Latest gigs on fiverr.com: lani32 will repin 20 of your Pinterest pins over a 1 week time period for $5

Monday, December 31, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
lani32 will repin 20 of your Pinterest pins over a 1 week time period for $5
Dec 31st 2012, 15:19

I will repin items in the following categories: fashion, hairstyles, cooking/recipes/food, funny or inspirational sayings, jewelry, crafts, holidays and most any categories that appeal to women. My Pinterest followers are responsive and frequently repin or like my pins, which will draw attention to your pins on my boards and send traffic to your website. I also belong to some group boards, which means that many Pinterest users besides my own followers will see my repins of your pins (if your pins are in those categories and I can repin to the group boards). I will repin your pins in moderation over 7 days so that it doesn't appear spammy. Any questions, just contact me before you purchase.
lani32: I will repin 20 of your Pinterest pins over a 1 week time period for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment