Latest gigs on fiverr.com: exposure4all will promote yourself or your website to my 310,000+ Twitter followers for $5

Monday, December 31, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
exposure4all will promote yourself or your website to my 310,000+ Twitter followers for $5
Dec 31st 2012, 15:21

I will schedule 10 posts of your choice to be sent out to my 310,000 Twitter followers, 5 times per day, every hour for 2 days. You can either have 1 message posted out 10 times, or you can have several different posts sent out (up to a maximum of 10). Once I have scheduled your message or messages, I will send you a confirmation message via this site and will give you a link where you check that your messages have been posted.
exposure4all: I will promote yourself or your website to my 310,000+ Twitter followers for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment