Latest gigs on fiverr.com: zerotechnology will develope business cards for $5

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
zerotechnology will develope business cards for $5
Nov 29th 2012, 16:36

My experience creating business cards includes innovation and creativity . I am an expert in designing . I have consistently delivered cards on time and under budget, which has earned me the role of team lead on a number of recent projects. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project zerotechnology: I will develope business cards for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment