Latest gigs on fiverr.com: dirttrend will edit your video for $5

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
dirttrend will edit your video for $5
Nov 29th 2012, 16:36

I will edit your 5min. or less video for $5. If you have more video buy the correct amount of gigs. $5 for every 5min. I will edit your video clips the way you like. Just tell me what you want done and I will do it. dirttrend: I will edit your video for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment