Latest gigs on fiverr.com: swebdev will advertise your message/post/link/video to 13000+ people on facebook for $5

Friday, November 9, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
swebdev will advertise your message/post/link/video to 13000+ people on facebook for $5
Nov 9th 2012, 08:04

♥ I have a big account on Facebook with over 13000+ friends and followers (facebook.com/bhagwat.anjali). Just let me show me your message/link/brand/video and I will post it with my powerful account! After that, I will send you verification link and friend request! I complete my orders within 24 hours! :) My 13000+ connections are real and they will interact with your brand or product! :) ★ FAQ ★ Q: Do you accept any message? A: Yes, except harmful content. ★ Q: Can you write my message for me? A: Yes, I can. Anyway, I prefer when my customers write their own messages, because they know more about their projects than me. ★ Q: When will you deliver? A: I deliver as fast I can. All my gigs have their "express delivery" badge, which means they are delivered within 24 hours. ★ Q: How many visits, likes, views, etc. would I receive from your promotion? A: I am sorry, I can´t guarantee a specific number. Anyway, if you didn´t liked my service, you can always tell me about it, If you are unsatisfied with my services, please let me know and I will do everything I can for you. ★ swebdev: I will advertise your message/post/link/video to 13000+ people on facebook for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment