Latest gigs on fiverr.com: fivedollarforu will let you tell me your dirty secrets for 5 minutes for $5

Friday, November 9, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
fivedollarforu will let you tell me your dirty secrets for 5 minutes for $5
Nov 9th 2012, 08:07

Tell me any secret. I will not tell, interfere. unlike any entity, I am your mercenary. The secret can be fake,real, bizarre. The secret can be bloody, disgusting, evil, good or just plain wacky. I will listen to you for 10 minutes and you can tell me anything. Deep dark or funny and light. Everything you state or claim is private between us. If you prefer to be called, "Super Dude" you must state this beforehand. If you want to call me something besides listerner, you must state that beforehand. You get 1 name change..meaning I am not going to call you 10 different names and or change my name more than one time during a single session. fivedollarforu: I will let you tell me your dirty secrets for 5 minutes for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment