Latest gigs on fiverr.com: super_graphic1 will design your professional Unique LOGO within 24hours for $5

Friday, November 30, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
super_graphic1 will design your professional Unique LOGO within 24hours for $5
Nov 30th 2012, 16:30

Do you need a Iogo for your company or website? I'll help you design a Iogo that you want. please order me. I'm a professional graphic designer having 8 years of experience in this field. I will make unique and quality Logo for websites, companies, personal, business card etc. I will send you 2 format (jpg, png) logo in just time.Thanks!! for my works look at my video. super_graphic1: I will design your professional Unique LOGO within 24hours for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment