Latest gigs on fiverr.com: shawnalynnnn will write a 3 month health/fitness plan modified just for you for $5

Friday, November 30, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
shawnalynnnn will write a 3 month health/fitness plan modified just for you for $5
Dec 1st 2012, 04:32

I help my mom with physical therapy. I know a lot about fitness. I struggled with health and fitness myself. I'd like to help others as well. I will ask you to explain to me what kind of workout you are looking for and will plan one based on what I think would be fit for you. Don't have enough time to do a full on hour work out? Let me know! I can put together a plan that will fit in perfectly. If you would like nutritional advice I can work that into your plan as well! What are you waiting for? :) shawnalynnnn: I will write a 3 month health/fitness plan modified just for you for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment