Latest gigs on fiverr.com: skinnyhulk will write a 600 word article for your website for $5

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
skinnyhulk will write a 600 word article for your website for $5
Nov 1st 2012, 20:01

If you need a well-written, SEO and reader-friendly article on any topic, I'm your guy! I'm offering to write up to 600 words of content and give you all rights to it for only $5! I will do research prior to writing if I'm not familiar with the topic, and will give the article a bit of uniqueness and creativity so that it's enjoyable to read and yet informative. Don't wait and order before I lower the word limit, as this is quite generous! skinnyhulk: I will write a 600 word article for your website for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment