Latest gigs on fiverr.com: laplaszxz will design a stunning LOGO design for your company, business, website, blog logo, ect for $5

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
laplaszxz will design a stunning LOGO design for your company, business, website, blog logo, ect for $5
Nov 1st 2012, 08:06

Hello, I am a professional graphic designer. I have 5 years of experience In this sector. I take part on various contests on line for gathering much experience everyday. I design logos for your websites, blog, corporations, companies, Businesses and other sectors. I will design a custom and professional logo. You will get 1 jpeg file, 1 transparent png file and psd file with all the layers. If you need the source file then you have to order another gig for it. I will give unlimited revisions if you are not satisfied with the concept. I prefer abstract and stylish concepts with nice color balance. No amateurish and cheesy work. Please message me before ordering. ★★ Unique concept, unlimited revision until buyer get satisfied, No Template use, 100% customer satisfaction ★★ Only quality designs will be given. Please provide me detailed info to be satisfied! Examples, colors, images... anything that could help! ***100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED I never leave unsatisfied buyers, so if you are not happy, I'll refund you! Go and order now. Thank you. laplaszxz: I will design a stunning LOGO design for your company, business, website, blog logo, ect for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment