Latest gigs on fiverr.com: rockafur will post your funny content with your link to FunnyJunk for $5

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
rockafur will post your funny content with your link to FunnyJunk for $5
Nov 28th 2012, 04:23

Within a week of joining FunnyJunk.com I have ranked into the top 500 (out of 33,000) of thumbed up content. I have front paged 5 times already with an average of 50,000 views per image posted. What I will do is I will post a meme or image to FunnyJunk and I will watermark your site or blog to that image so ten of thousands of people will see it. rockafur: I will post your funny content with your link to FunnyJunk for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment