Latest gigs on fiverr.com: joellivzfiver will give you 1500 + unique Spintax articles on any 20 niches of your choice from my list of 500 niches for $5

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
joellivzfiver will give you 1500 + unique Spintax articles on any 20 niches of your choice from my list of 500 niches for $5
Nov 27th 2012, 16:35

I have 310 niches in each folder as indicated on the above icons. I will provide you 20 niches of content each will contain atleast 50-100 articles so that you will get atleast 1500 spintax formated SEO content. Spin depth will be 7 and the format is { | } These are unique and can be used for your backlinking services. You can use them for posting in web 2.0 blogs, directories, bookmarking etc., You can create millions of website content from these. All that you have to do is Let me know your niches by name [SEE my posters pics] You can ask for 15 niches extra 10 niche Bonus for first 10 buyers joellivzfiver: I will give you 1500 + unique Spintax articles on any 20 niches of your choice from my list of 500 niches for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment