Latest gigs on fiverr.com: myneo85 will give you a guide on publishing an Amazon Kindle Book for $5

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
myneo85 will give you a guide on publishing an Amazon Kindle Book for $5
Nov 3rd 2012, 07:56

I am a kindle publisher myself. To be honest, not making millions, but making enough of passive income. All I need to do is publish a Kindle book. At this moment, I have about 15 ebooks, and I will publish more to make more passive income by selling ebook. With $5, I will show you how I write a kindle ebook, format it, creating the cover and publishing to Amazon Store. myneo85: I will give you a guide on publishing an Amazon Kindle Book for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment