Latest gigs on fiverr.com: holly125 will write a personalized letter from the tooth fairy to your child for $5

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
holly125 will write a personalized letter from the tooth fairy to your child for $5
Nov 3rd 2012, 19:52

I will write a personalized handwritten letter to your child from the tooth fairy. I tend to get very creative with these and use glittery pens and colorful paper. I will include any information you choose, and also, of course, tell your child about the importance of good oral hygiene! The tooth fairy loves clean teeth! These letters are great for kids who have lost a tooth, have one that is loose, or even to receive before a dentist appointment to relieve some of the tension. I will send you a copy of the letter first, and if any revisions need to be made I will do it, no matter how long it takes. I stand by my work 100% and strive to make you happy! holly125: I will write a personalized letter from the tooth fairy to your child for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment