Latest gigs on fiverr.com: metuki will your information will print on the 1000 food paper clip for guests of all my shops for $5

Monday, November 19, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
metuki will your information will print on the 1000 food paper clip for guests of all my shops for $5
Nov 20th 2012, 04:22

Hello, I'm Tung from Hanoi Vietnam.I will advertise your brand or product to many people know through my fast food restaurant metuki: I will your information will print on the 1000 food paper clip for guests of all my shops for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment