Latest gigs on fiverr.com: facebooklikefu will supply 150 facebook likes which are real, unique and permanent manually within 1 days for $5

Monday, November 19, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
facebooklikefu will supply 150 facebook likes which are real, unique and permanent manually within 1 days for $5
Nov 20th 2012, 04:11

Hi, I am honest hard worker and sincere person. I will give you 150 faceook likes within 1 day. It is a great service in fiverr.com. Have so many experience on it. I will do it manually. I have a team with 10 members. Which is maintained by me. May you give me more orders any time from any where. Just give me the link. i will show you my efficiency. I do not use any bot or black hat. Just do it manually. You can get thousands of likes but they are not real and permanent. But our likes is forever. Thanks in advance facebooklikefu: I will supply 150 facebook likes which are real, unique and permanent manually within 1 days for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment